This is an example of a WordPress page, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. You can create as many pages like this one or sub-pages as you like and manage all of your content inside of WordPress.
- Officials make epic blunder in Redskins – Giants game, skip from 1st down to 4th down.Officials made a colossal mistake on the final drive of Sunday Nights game between the Washington Redskins and the New York Giants that could have cost Washington the game. The redskins completed a 2nd down pass for what appeared to … Continue reading →
- Buccaneers Robbed in Tampa Bay, Saints Escape with after Bad Call of the Year takes TD off the board in Final SecondsThe Tampa Bay Bucs have to be furious after what happened on the final play vs the Saints on Sunday. After driving the length of the field, Bucs QB Josh Freeman hit WR Mike Williams for what looked like the … Continue reading →
- Bad Call on Sproles Fumble almosts Cost’s Packers another Win vs SaintsA bad call by the regular officials almost cost the Green Bay Packers a win just one week after they were robbed of a win by the replacement officials. You could even argue that this was a worse call than … Continue reading →
- Bad call costs Packers a win, Seahawks have Hail Mary prayer answered by the replacement officalsThis was the NFL’s biggest fear with the replacement officials. That they would cost a team a win and determine the outcome of a game with a bad call. Well now it has happened, and in dramatic fashion on Monday … Continue reading →
- Replacements Refs have their worst game yet in Baltimore Sunday Night – Patriots vs. RavensInstead of getting better and adjusting to the speed of the NFL game, the replacement officials seem to be getting worse every week. On a Sunday full of bad calls the replacements had arguably their worst game in prime time … Continue reading →
- Replacement Refs Give Seattle 4 TimeoutsAs I stated in an earlier post from week one, I think the biggest weakness of the replacement officials this year will be their inability to administer the basic rules of the game correctly. A perfect example came in the … Continue reading →
- Replacement officials miss 12 men on field call in Broncos – Steelers game, Peyton Manning not amusedAs expected, there was some sloppy officiating around the league in week one. The replacement officials got their first test in real games and the results were mixed. One particularly bad missed call happened in the Sunday night game between … Continue reading →
- Lions – Vikings: Missed Facemask call on Webb allows Lions to hang on for WinOfficials missed a very obvious face masking in the final seconds of the week 14 game between the Detroit Lions and Minnesota Vikings, and this bad call could have playoff implications. If the officials would have made the right call, … Continue reading →
- Raiders Richard Seymour ejected for punching another player, Somewhere Charles Woodson is laughingRaiders DT Richard Seymour was ejected from the game against the Dolphins on Sunday for punching another player. Predictably, many in the media are calling for a suspension for his actions as well. Now I’m not going to defend one … Continue reading →
- Packers – Lions: Bad Pass interference call on Lion’s Mcdonald leads to game’s first TD.There were several questionable calls that went the Packers way in their Thanksgiving day game against the Lions. This pass interference call on the lions Brandon McDonald was the most blatant bad call of the day, and also arguably the … Continue reading →
- Officials make epic blunder in Redskins – Giants game, skip from 1st down to 4th down.